Have you ever heard about Vietnam E-visa? What is it? Who can apply for Vietnam E-visa and how to do? This section will come up with a solution about Vietnam E-visa especially in Poland.
Nowadays, Polish citizens are not difficult as in the past to get a Vietnam Visa, thanks to the convenient movement between the 2 countries Vietnam and Poland. Depend on your purpose to visit Vietnam, you can apply relevant visa, including Vietnam E-visa.
On the list of every traveler in SE Asia, Vietnam is one of the most popular countries that they tend to go. In February 2017, Vietnam launched the e-visa program to simplify the visa process, that makes the movement from foreign countries to this country be simpler. Citizens from 46 countries can get their E-visa electronically. Do Polish passport holders can apply for Vietnam Evisa? The answer is yes, they are eligible for e-visa application. Please note that Vietnam E-visa is single entry for 30 days.
Frequently asked question about Vietnam E-visa
What do I need to prepare when applying for a Vietnam E-visa?
Remember to prepare the following documents so as to apply for Vietnam visa:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months in validity after arrival to Vietnam)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
How long does it take to obtain an E-visa?
There are many cases that you can choose, waiting time will depend on it. There are three options:
- Standard Case: 5 business days.
- Rush Case: 4 business days.
- Urgent Case: 2 business days.
How long is the Vietnam E-visa valid?
The Vietnam E-visa has the validity of 30 days after your arrival. In addition, it is a single entry visa and it permits for a maximum stay of 30 days.
What are Vietnam E-visa Requirements for Polish citizens?
Your passport must have validity for a minimum of 30 days beyond the visa expiry date. For example, in case you enter Vietnam today and your visa expires in 30 days, then your passport must be valid for at least 60 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of Vietnam E-visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
What do I need to show when entering Vietnam?
When entering Vietnam, you must present a printed copy of the E-visa, accompany with your passport.
Important information you need to consider before applying
- An Vietnam E-visa is valid for 30 days with single entry, from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application and Vietnam visa on arrival is the option you should choose for multiple entries or a stay in excess of 30 days. You can also find out ways to apply for visa on arrival by reading How to get Vietnam visa on arrival for Polish?
- When having Vietnam E-visa, you can remain in this country for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date.
- Polish passport holders who want to visit Vietnam must have their passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Your passport must be valid for at least one months after arrival in Vietnam and it must have at least 2 blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Minors who have their own passport must complete a full E-visa application. Minors who are 14 and under and included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents E-visa application.
- Applicants are also needed to carry a copy of their E-visa at all times during their stay.
How to apply online for Vietnam E-visa?
If you want to apply Vietnam E-visa, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Fill in Apply Vietnam visa form in website, including the airport of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, date of birth, passport number and your nationality.
- Double checking your information to make sure that all are correct and then make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time. You just need to print and show it at International airport you land.
Vietnam Embassy in Warsaw, Poland will supply you with all information about how to get Vietnam visa, this website is provided for information and service purpose.