Of course, a Vietnam Visa is required when Polish citizens want to enter Vietnam. So what are Vietnam Visa Requirements for Polish citizens you need to prepare?
Beautiful sightseeing and wonderful nature lead more and more Polish citizens coming to Vietnam day by day. If you are among them, this article is offered for you with information about Vietnam Visa Requirements for Polish citizens.
Do Polish need a visa to visit Vietnam?
In Vietnam Exemption list, there is no name of Poland, that means a visa is required for the Polish to visit Vietnam. The Polish can apply for a Vietnam Visa by 2 ways: Getting Vietnam visa by visiting Vietnam embassy in Poland or applying online for a visa on arrival to Vietnam from Poland.
However, Vietnam has an exemption list that some country do not need a visa to enter. For those who are not Polish citizens, please look up the list below.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
How to get Vietnam visa from Poland? The 2 ways with detailed guide will help you!
Here are some information when applying Vietnam Visa:
– You can look up the Embassy’s Address at the website Vietnam Embassy in Warsaw, Poland. This is information of The Vietnam Embassy in Poland, is provided for information and service purpose.
– Photo must NOT be taken more than one year ago.
– Types of visa issued along with their scope and durability
– The estimated a waiting period it takes before a visa matures
– Processing time: 5-7 working days
– You can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (such as passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy. This is a kind of visa that you will pick up at one of Vietnam International Airports which you land, by let a trusted visa agent help you apply Vietnam Visa Online.
Stamping Vietnam Visa at Vietnam international airport
As you apply visa on arrival, you do not need to present at Vietnam Embassy in Poland 2 times (one for applying and one for picking up) and can get your visa stamped at Vietnam international airport after having the approval letter.
International airports that permit the use of a Vietnam visa on arrival for Polish citizens
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
The following documents should be prepared to stamp Visa at the airport:
– Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (which had been sent to your email)
– Immigration Form
– Passport and remaining period of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
– Two 4×6 photos with white background, taken within 6 months and without glasses
– Stamping fee
To avoid having trouble at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry, you can use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports.
Visa agent also supplies you with extra services that you can only use when you travel to Vietnam by air such as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…these services can make your trip to Vietnam comfortable and rhythmic.
Vietnam Visa Requirements for Polish citizens – Work permit
One of Vietnam Visa Requirements for Polish citizens is work permit. This is a requirement granted only for foreigners in general and Polish passport holders in particular when entering Vietnam for working purpose. In this case, you can not apply for tourism Vietnam Visa, you need Visa to work, this is also a permission that allows you to stay and work in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Requirements for Polish citizens have something to be noted:
- Whoever does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let the Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set which is submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will redo or correct free of charge or refund as passenger’s requirement.
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can travel by air or road or waterway from Poland or from other countries to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa extension for Polish citizens
Provisions of the Government of Vietnam published that foreigners can only stay in Vietnam for a limited period, so that extension for Vietnam Visa is one of Vietnam Visa Requirements for Polish citizens as well. Foreigners will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist in case they have visa expired without further extension.
Do you know that when you enter Vietnam Tan Son Nhat border gate in Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Bai border gate Tay Ninh Province, you will easily extend your visa and save cost than Noi Bai border gate in Hanoi or Da Nang and Nha Trang? So please check your plan carefully to save your money!
The same as applying for a new visa, the 3 basic Vietnam Visa extension are trade visa, tourism visa, and work visa. Depending on every types, Vietnam Visa Requirements for Polish citizens and the procedures are different.