Do Poland passport holders require visa to travel Vietnam?
Yes, Polish passport holders require a visa to travel Vietnam. This is regardless of the purpose of their visit, whether it be for tourism, business, or other reasons.
Important: Polish citizens who are planning to visit Vietnam for more than 30 days should apply for a multiple-entry e-Visa or VOA.
Here is a table summarizing the visa requirements for Polish citizens traveling to Vietnam:
|Type of Visa
|Purpose of Visit
|Single or multiple entry
|Tourism, business, or other
|Visa on Arrival (VOA)
|Tourism, business, or other
|Upon arrival at a Vietnamese airport
How can i get a Vietnam visa in Poland?
Polish citizens longing to visit Vietnam need a Vietnam visa for Polish. There are two main basic ways to applying for the Vietnam visa as a Polish citizen:
Poland citizens can obtain a visa for Vietnam in two ways:
- Apply for a Vietnam e-Visa online: This is the quickest and most convenient way to get a visa for Vietnam. To apply for an e-Visa, you will need to visit the official website of the Vietnam Immigration Department and fill out an online application form. You will also need to upload a scan of your passport photo and pay a processing fee. Once your application is approved, you will receive an e-Visa approval letter via email. Print out this letter and take it with you to Vietnam. Upon arrival in Vietnam, you will need to present your e-Visa approval letter, passport, and two passport-sized photos to an immigration officer at the airport. You will then be issued with a visa stamp in your passport.
- Apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnamese Embassy in Warsaw: This option is less convenient than applying for an e-Visa, but it may be necessary if you are unable to meet the requirements for an e-Visa. To apply for a visa at the embassy, you will need to submit a visa application form, a passport photo, a copy of your passport, and a letter from your employer or school if you are traveling for business or study purposes. You will also need to pay a processing fee. The processing time for a visa application at the embassy is typically 3-5 business days.
Here are more contacts to the Vietnam Embassy in Poland:
Address: ul.Resorowa 36, 02-956 Warsaw, Poland
Code: 0048 – 22
Telephone: 651 60 98
Fax: 651 60 95
Reception: 6516098/ext. 13
Consular Section: 651 60 98/ ext. 10
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when applying for a Vietnam visa from Poland:
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended date of departure from Vietnam.
- You must have at least two blank pages in your passport for visa stamps.
- You must have a return ticket or onward travel ticket.
- You must have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Vietnam.
Vietnam visa from Poland Q&As
Q: What are the different types of visas for Polish citizens?
A: There are two main types of visas for Polish citizens:
- e-Visa: An e-Visa is an electronic visa that can be obtained online. It is valid for single or multiple entries and for stays of up to 90 days. [Image of e-Visa Vietnam]
- Visa on arrival (VOA): A VOA is a visa that can be obtained at certain airports in Vietnam. It is valid for single entry and for stays of up to 30 days. [Image of Visa on arrival Vietnam]
Q: How can I apply for an e-Visa?
A: To apply for an e-Visa, you will need to visit the website of the Vietnam Immigration Department and complete an online application form. You will also need to upload a scanned copy of your passport and a digital photo. The processing time for e-Visas is typically 2-3 business days.
Q: How can I apply for a VOA?
A: To apply for a VOA, you will need to complete an application form at the airport in Vietnam. You will also need to present your passport, a digital photo, and the visa fee. The processing time for VOAs is typically 15-30 minutes.
Q: What are the fees for a Vietnam visa?
A: The fees for a Vietnam visa vary depending on the type of visa and the processing method. The fee for an e-Visa is typically US$25, while the fee for a VOA is typically US$45.
Q: What are the requirements for a Vietnam visa?
A: The requirements for a Vietnam visa are as follows:
- A valid passport with at least six months remaining validity
- Two blank pages in your passport for visa stamps
- A digital photo
- The visa fee
Q: How long can I stay in Vietnam with a visa?
A: The length of stay you are permitted in Vietnam will depend on the type of visa you have. An e-Visa is valid for up to 90 days, while a VOA is valid for up to 30 days.
Q: What should I do if I lose my passport in Vietnam?
A: If you lose your passport in Vietnam, you should contact your nearest embassy or consulate for assistance. You will need to provide them with a copy of your passport photo page and a police report.
- For more information on Vietnam visas, please visit the website of the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- You can also contact the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your country for assistance.