Are you looking for information about Vietnamese embassies in Czech? Let’s look at the below content about the latest updates about Vietnamese embassies in Czech in November 2019.
Table of Contents
Are you looking for location of Vietnam Embassy in Czech?
Luckily, there is a Vietnam Embassy in Czech. To contact about visas, immigration procedures, etc. you can contact and come in person to Vietnam embassy in this country. In case the address of Vietnam Embassy in Czech is far from your living, you can see below information about applying for an online visa in case you want to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
- Complete Name: Czech Republic
- Native Name: Česko
- ISO-Code: CZE
- Capital: Praha [Prague]
- Principal Cities: Praha, Brno, Ostrava, Plzeň, Liberec, Olomouc, Ústí nad Labem, Hradec Králové, České Budějovice, Pardubice.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Czech Republic
- Plzenska 2578/214 Praha 5 –Novy Smichov 150 00, Czech Republic
- General line: +420-257211540/+420-257211791
- Fax: +420-257211792
- Email: email@example.com
Applying Vietnam Visa At Vietnam Embassy In Czech Republic
By visiting the Vietnam Embassy in Czech Republic which is near your living, you can get Vietnam visa by coming in person or by post. The visa procedure may take several days (usually from 3 to 6 working days) and the visa fee may vary from embassy to embassy.
Applying Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy is a traditional way, in case you have time and want to apply by yourself. Here are something you need to notice:
- Process time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. You should call to Vietnam Embassy for details if you want to make sure.
- Required documents: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues
In case you come personally to Vietnam Embassy in Czech Republic, you need to fill in the application form, show 2 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, and then return to Vietnam embassy after 4-5 working days to pick up your Vietnam Visa.
This way takes you a lot of time for applying and waiting. You don’t know how the progress of your application is going on. If you want Visa urgently whether your Visa will be ready in time. This is a difficult question if you need Vietnam Visa urgently such as on business, study, medical problems… In addition you cannot restrain expense, have to pay additional cost.
How to apply for an online Vietnam visa in Czech?
Online visas are a new but very popular type of visa in Vietnam. You can sit at home, with a smartphone having internet-connected, apply for a visa online without moving hard to anywhere. Applying for an online visa saves you a lot of time and money. At the same time, you do not need to be too worried about its safety because online visa websites always offer 100% money back guarantee if you do not get a visa.
Currently, you can apply for an online visa with 2 types of visas when you arrive in Vietnam:
This is the type of electronic visa applied online. Only some countries can apply for a visa online so you need to check whether you are eligible for evisa or not. If you are eligible for evisa, you just need to fill out an online application form, upload digital photo and passport copy, after 2 working days you will receive the visa.
– Applicable: only some countries and territories
– Can enter at: International airports, seaports and border check points
– Documents: Passport photo and digital photo
– Processing time: 2 working days
– Procedure: Apply online on the website, then receive visa via email. By the date of entry, you only need to present this visa for entry.
Visa On Arrival
This is the type of visa received at the airport, but you need to have a paper called approval letter to get the visa and this paper is applied online before coming to Vietnam so it is still somewhat considered an online visa. In order to get an approval letter, you must fill out an online application form (no documents are required), after 2 working days you will receive the letter of approval.
– Applicable: All countries
– Can enter at: International Airports
– Documents: No paperwork required. In some special case, you need to submit hotel booking and round trip air ticket.
– Processing time: 2 working days
– Procedure: Apply for approval letter on the website, then receive this letter via email. On the date of entry, you go to the visa on arrival counter at the airport, present your approval letter, passport, photo and entry-exit form to obtain a visa.
– How to apply Vietnam visa in the Czech Republic? Just follow these simple steps:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
This way allow you to apply for both Tourist Vietnam visa and Business Vietnam visa from Czech Republic. Before applying visa, there are something you should note:
- Please make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Prague, Brno, Olomouc, Karlovy Vary, Pilsen, Kroměříž, Český Krumlov, Kutná Hora, Telč or any cities in the Czech Republic. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
ww.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.