As Czech citizens need to apply visa when entering Vietnam, there are many ways to obtain Vietnam Visa in the Czech Republic. You can consider in order that you can choose the most suitable one.
Do Czech citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam?
We would like to let you know that Czech Republic passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam.
According to the current Vietnam’s Law, Vietnam has an exemption list that some country do not need a visa to enter. If you are not Czech citizens but live in the Czech Republic, please look up the list below to see whether your nationality is required a Vietnam visa or not.
Vietnam Visa Exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Czech Republic isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam.
Besides, there are two cases that the you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Apply Vietnam visa in the Czech Republic at Vietnam Embassy
This is what many people usually do when they think about applying visa. The first thing you have to do is find out the Vietnam embassy or consulate address in your nation. Preparing all necessary documents for applying visa on the appointment date is your next step. If your current living nation doesn’t have Vietnam embassy or consulate, you need to go to the nearest nation having them to do this process. This way helps you surely to hold your visa before you come to Vietnam, but it takes a lot of time for processing (it normally takes about 5 – 7 working days to get the result) as well as it wastes your effort and time, especially in case the embassy or consulate is far away from your home.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Czech Republic
- Plzenska 2578/214 Praha 5 –Novy Smichov 150 00, Czech Republic
- General line: +420-257211540/+420-257211791
- Fax: +420-257211792
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents to apply visa at the embassy/ consulate are different from regions to regions. However, it normally includes:
- Application form.
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months; Photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background; Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
For further information, please contact Vietnam embassy/ consulate in Czech Republic.
Apply Vietnam visa in the Czech Republic via Visa On Arrival
Visa On Arrival is the visa applying for all nationalities all over the world, coming to Vietnam for tourist purpose or business purpose, with variety length of stay and time of entry (1 month single entry, 1 month multiple entries, 3 months single entry, 3 months multiple entries, 6 months multiple entries, 1 year multiple entries). Visa On Arrival has its own advantages, such as fast (only 2 working day for basic services, and 1- 8 hours for urgent services), time-saving and effort-saving (don’t have to go to the embassy/ consulate directly), simple (don’t have to prepare complicated documents), highly secret (personal information is kept in secret), and cheap (cheaper than other visa services). Another thing you need to know is that Visa On Arrival is only valid for those who enter Vietnam via airports. At the moment, there are 6 international airports in Vietnam agreeing on this visa, included: Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi City, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang City, Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City, Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc Island, Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong City.
How to apply Vietnam visa in the Czech Republic? Just follow these simple steps:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
This way allow you to apply for both Tourist Vietnam visa and Business Vietnam visa from Czech Republic. Before applying visa, there are something you should note:
- Please make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Prague, Brno, Olomouc, Karlovy Vary, Pilsen, Kroměříž, Český Krumlov, Kutná Hora, Telč or any cities in the Czech Republic. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.