Visa details for Vietnam are available at the Embassy of Vietnam in Slovenia.
|Available Visas||Visa Requirements||Visa Information|
|Business||Visa required||Business travelers who hold Slovene passports and are visiting Vietnam for the purpose of signing contracts, attending conferences, or engaging in other business-related activities..|
|Tourist||Visa required||For individuals holding Slovenian passports who travel to Vietnam for the purpose of tourism.|
|Work||Visa required||For individuals from Slovenia who plan to be employed in Vietnam.|
|Student||Visa required||For Slovenian students intending to pursue their studies in Vietnam.|
There is no embassy of Vietnam in Ljubljana, Slovenia at the moment.
Please find the information below for the nearest embassy of Vietnam.
Embassy of Vietnam in Vienna Austria
(It is a 279.3 km distance from Ljubljana with 0h hours, 27 minutes flight)
Felix Mottl Strasse 20, 1190 Vienna, Austria
+43 1 3680 755
To call the embassy from Slovenia, please dial +43
Monday – Thursday: 8.00 am – 12:00 and 13:00-17:00 (Close now)
Time Right Now
Ljubljana: 02:43 AM, Tuesday 04 July 2023
Vienna: 02:43 AM, Tuesday 04 July 2023
Time Difference: None
How to apply
Slovene passport holders or foreign passports living in Slovenia can choose between 03 available methods below to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
To apply for an e-visa online from Slovenia, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Slovene passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 43 EUR)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 13:30 PM, local Ljubljana time on 13 July 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Slovenia, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Apply for visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is a different approach for Slovenian applicants traveling by air to Vietnam to acquire a visa. The procedure consists of four straightforward stages.
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Tips: Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in EUR)
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||11.0 EUR||21.9 EUR|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||12.8 EUR||23.7 EUR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||18.3 EUR||29.2 EUR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||22.8 EUR||33.8 EUR|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||82.2 EUR||99.6 EUR|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||86.8 EUR||104.1 EUR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||100.5 EUR||127.0 EUR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||114.2 EUR||140.7 EUR|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Euro, click here to see our latest price in USD.