Czech citizens are required a Vietnam visa if they want to enter Vietnam. There are many kinds of visa and we will give you in detail of Vietnam visa requirements in the Czech Republic.
Table of Contents
Do Czech citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam?
We would like to let you know that Czech Republic passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam.
According to the current Vietnam’s Law, Vietnam has an exemption list that some country do not need a visa to enter. If you are not Czech citizens but live in the Czech Republic, please look up the list below to see whether your nationality is required a Vietnam visa or not.
Vietnam Visa Exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Czech Republic isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam.
|No||Citizens of||Days of Free Visa|
|1||United Kingdom||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|2||France||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|3||Italy||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|4||Spain||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|5||Germany||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|6||Belarus||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2020)|
|8||South Korea||15 days|
|23||Chile||90 days (Starting from 11 August 2017)|
2/ Besides, there are two cases that the you can travel to Vietnam without Visa
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Vietnam visa requirements in the Czech Republic
As a Czech citizen, you need a Vietnam visa for Czech in order to enter Vietnam. There are two basic ways to applying for this important travel document as listed below:
- Get a Vietnam visa for Czech at the Vietnam embassy in Czech
- Get a Vietnam visa for Czech via Vietnam visa online: Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Czech via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Prague, Brno, Olomouc, Karlovy Vary, Pilsen, Kroměříž, Český Krumlov, Kutná Hora, Telč or any cities in the Czech Republic. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Documents Requirement For Czech Passport Holders
Both applicants of the Vietnam visa by direct application at the embassy and those who apply for the Vietnam visa online through agents’ websites are required to meet the following standards:
- Must have a valid passport you acquired over six months ago
- Must have two most recent passport photos at hand, that aren’t any older than six months.
- The letter of approval you present must present information that matches that in your passport.
If the above requirement is met a candidate should present themselves at the Vietnam embassy in person so as to fill up the visa application form from there. Candidates will also be required to pay visa service fees in the course of applying for their Vietnam visa at the embassy. More information on requirements and procedures at the Vietnam embassy can be obtained by contacting the Vietnam embassy in Czech via the following contacts below:
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Czech Republic
- Plzenska 2578/214 Praha 5 –Novy Smichov 150 00, Czech Republic
- General line: +420-257211540/+420-257211791
- Fax: +420-257211792
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions to get Vietnam visa in Czech Republic
- The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
- Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
- Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.
Vietnam visa requirements in the Czech Republic: Work Permit
Czech passport holders are now in Vietnam for working purpose so much. You know, if Czech nationals want to work in Vietnam in a long time, they can not apply for tourism Vietnam Visa, they need Visa to work, this is also a permission that allows them to work in Vietnam.
About Vietnam visa requirements for Czech nationals, there are something to be noted:
- Person who does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can travel by air or road or waterway from Czech or from other countries to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa extension for Czech citizens
Provisions of the Government of Vietnam published that foreigners in general and Czech passport holders in particular are only allowed to stay in Vietnam for a limited period. This is one of Vietnamese visa requirements as well: extension for Vietnam visa. In case the passenger has visa expired without further extension, they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
We heartily inform you that when you enter Vietnam Tan Son Nhat border gate in Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Bai border gate Tay Ninh Province, you will easily extend your visa and save cost than Noi Bai border gate in Hanoi or Da Nang and Nha Trang.
The 3 basic Vietnam Visa extension are trade visa, tourism visa, and work visa. Vietnam Visa Requirements for Czech citizens and Procedures are different.
You can get a visa agency extend Vietnam visa for you or pay a visit to the Vietnam Immigration Office in Vietnam. Their addresses are:
- Vietnam immigration Department In Hanoi city: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., HoanKiem Dist., Ha Noi
- Vietnam immigration Department In Da Nang city: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang
- Vietnam immigration Department In Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) city: No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.