Vietnam visa approval letter is the required document issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department for obtaining Vietnam visa upon arrival airport. Without this document, the travelers can’t get on the plane and collect visa in Vietnam.
Get started by filling in the secure Vietnam visa application form with correct details of the visa applicants like full name; date of birth, nationality, passport number, and arrival date. Once the payment is conducted; we will submit the documents to the Vietnam Immigration Department on behalf of the customers. In case your visa application has been successful; you will be issued an in principle approval letter (IPA). This letter states the basic conditions (visa type and validity) for collecting visa at Vietnam airport.
Upon arrival airport; you need to present the following documents: your passport; Vietnam entry and exit from; a copy of visa approval letter and 2 passports sized photos (see photo requirement) and pay the stamping fee to the Immigration Officers to get visa stamp. After having the visa stamp, you can proceed to the baggage area.
To get more details about the visa approval letter, please refer to document explanation below:
- Part 1: Your visa reference number in this list of Vietnam Immigration Department. This number and all information provided by you will be transmitted to the secure system; of Customs Clearance at Vietnam Airports;
- Part 2: Name of agent processing all paperwork to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department;
- Part 3: Your information provided when making an online application via website e-Vietnamvisa.com;
- Part 4: Type of visa (single or multiple entries); and permitting the length of stay in Vietnam (1 month or 3 months);
- Part 5: A copy of this document; will be sent to Immigration Checking Point; for your Customs Clearance when you arrive at Vietnam Airports.
- Part 6: Official stamp of Vietnam Government; and signature of Person in charge from the Vietnam Immigration Department for; your visa confirmation.