Is there a Vietnam embassy in Austria? If yes, where is the address and how to contact? Let’s take a look at the latest updates about the Vietnam embassy in Austria below.
What is the function of Vietnam Embassy in Austria?
The opening of the Vietnamese Embassy in Austria is for the promotion of the relations of friendship and cooperation in all fields between the two countries, for the protection the national interests and the legal personal interests of Vietnamese citizens in Austria, for the support of the Vietnamese community in Austria to better integrate into the Austrian society and at the same time strengthen their bond to their motherland –Viet Nam and preserve their national cultural identity.
For Vietnamese living in Austria, the Embassy aim to provide them with the best consular services, encourage them to keep their Vietnamese identity and culture and help them to have updated information about their home land. They are also assisting the citizens while doing business, visiting or studying in Austria.
The Consular Office of the Vietnam Embassy provides all the standard consular services, such as assistance to Vietnamese citizens with travel documents, legal issues, and various emergencies. The Consular Office also offers information and assistance with visas and other travel to Vietnam related issues to the Austrian citizens.
The main services provided by the Embassy include:
- Births, deaths and marriages
- Passports and emergency travel documents
- Travel advice
- Legalisation Service
- Notarial services, etc.
Legalization of documents:
Documents issued by Austrian authorities need to be authenticated by the Legalisierungsbüro of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before being legalized by the Embassy of Vietnam. The dossier includes:
- Application form
- Original documents
- Copies of original documents
- The fee in cash.
- A self-addressed registered return envelope (if by mail).
Are you looking for location of Vietnam Embassy in Austria?
Embassy of Vietnam in Vienna, Austria
- Address: Felix-Mottl-Straße 20, 1190 Wien
- City: Vienna (Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours)
- Tel.: (+43 / 1) 368 07 55
- Fax: (+43 / 1) 368 07 54
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working/Consular hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9.00 – 12.00, 14.00 – 17.00
Process To Apply Via Vietnam Embassy In Austria
Applying Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy is a traditional way, in case you have time and want to apply by yourself. Here are something you need to notice:
- Process time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. You should call to Vietnam Embassy for details if you want to make sure.
- Required documents: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues
In case you come personally to Vietnam Embassy in Austria, you need to fill in the application form, show 2 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, and then return to Vietnam embassy after 4-5 working days to pick up your Vietnam Visa.
You can not use extra services when applying visa via Vietnam Embassy and you have to handle everything to make your trip be perfect.
Vietnam visa on Arrival
Why Should You Apply Online Instead Of Going To The Embassy?
Austrian nationals may have 2 options: Applying for Vietnam visa directly at Vietnam embassy in Austria or applying for a Vietnam visa on arrival from Austria. Austrian citizens may apply for both tourist visa and business visa to Vietnam for the stay of 1 to 3 months from Austra.
You know, each visa application option offers you some advantage. Visa on arrival is especially beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by mail. The other advantages of VOA include faster processing, cost-saving and more efficient payment methods.
How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival? We wrote the whole steps in brief for you:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Vienna, Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, Villach or any cities in Austria. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
We hope this section will help you know more about Vietnam Embassy in Austria. In case there has much trouble in your process, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com, Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.